the Palestine International Forum for Media and Communication organized a satellite and radio broadcasting episode in which a number of Arab satellite channels and radio stations participated in.
this episode came into existence following peoples uprising that began in the Palestinian territories on October 1st 2015, and for refusing the escalated violations against Jerusalem and Islamic holy sites, especially Al-Aqsa Mosque, and in the ongoing incursions by the Zionist occupation forces and the masses of settlers to Al-Aqsa Mosque, in addition to supporting the support of the blessed Intifada and shedding light on the crimes of the occupation and showing solidarity with the Palestinian people in their legitimate struggle.
– First session: Introduction
– Second session: the conditions that preceded the Intifada and prepared for it
– Third session: Transferring the image of the tournaments and sacrifices made by the Palestinian youth
– Fourth session: “Israeli” society from the inside
– Fifth session: The role of the Arab peoples in supporting the Intifada
– Sixth session: Some Twitter interactions with the Al-Quds Intifada through social media
– Seventh session: Conclusion
The program included 4 dramatic sessions, each was up to 5 minutes, and at the end of the program, the song “O Muhannad, We’re Coming” by Abdel Fattah Owainat (1st show)
Guests of the program: (Sheikh Kamal Al-Khatib – Professor Munir Shafiq – prisoner editor Amer Abu Sarhan – Almorabit Haj Abu Ali Shawahneh – student Ibrahim Jack – Dr. Adnan Abu Amer – Ayman Assaily – Dr. Amjad Qorsha – Dr. Sheikh Mohammed Arifi – Mr. Hisham Qasem).